The Language Educator Magazine
ACTFL's official quarterly magazine
The Language Educator (TLE) is ACTFL's official member magazine.. All members receive TLE quarterly in both print and digital editions. It provides educators of all languages at all levels with a single, comprehensive source of news and information.
For the newest educators as well as those with years of experience, The Language Educator (TLE) is recognized as the most knowledgeable resource focused on the profession.
Get your copy!
Make sure you don’t miss a single issue of TLE—join ACTFL today! ACTFL members receive a print copy quarterly and also enjoy 24/7 access to the entire digital library of issues with BONUS content.
- Feature articles about exciting new programs and best practices being used in schools and classrooms across the country and around the world
- Technology tips for and from world language educators
- ACTFL news and professional development opportunities for members
- Federal legislation updates and tips for language advocacy
- Language Connects programs and opportunities
- Upcoming world language event reminders
- Interviews with experts about world language teaching and learning
PLUS: Bonus Content in the digital edition!
Ways to Engage with The Language Educator and share your expertise!
We invite the submission of articles written by language educators and administrators that explore an issue, highlight a unique program, or enlighten the reader. We also welcome any information or images communicating language-related news to our audience.
Download the TLE mobile app
Search your favorite app store for ACTFL The Language Educator and take your issue wherever you go!