Having trouble logging in? We can help!
If you are in need of assistance logging in to your ACTFL account, try these steps:
1. Check your user name and password, and ensure you are using the correct email to access your account (your work email vs. your Gmail, for example). Reset your password as needed following the prompts.
2. If you're not sure which email you used or need to request your user name or password, call our membership help line at (703) 894-2900, ext. 1. We are live between the hours of 9am-5pm (ET), M-F. If you're calling after hours, please leave a message and our team will respond within 24 hours.
3. You can also fill out the form below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and a staff member will respond promptly during business hours.
4. For questions regarding tests, please contact Language Testing International (LTI). They are the exclusive licensee of ACTFL assessments. They handle all aspects of ordering and delivering the tests we develop. They can be reached via their website: https://www.languagetesting.com/contact-us/sales.
Note: Regularly scheduled server maintenance occurs on Tuesdays between 9:00pm-3:00am ET. During this time, it is possible you may experience a brief interruption in services when a server is rebooted. However, any interruption should be very short and services should be available again within 10 minutes.
Questions about your ACTFL assessment (ordering, delivery, administration, costs, certificates, etc.)?
Please note: For any calls related to assessment ordering, delivery, administration, costs, certificates, etc., please contact our partner LTI, not the Research & Assessment Team.
Need help right away regarding your assessment?
Sometimes you need help right now, we understand. In cases such as, “Help! I ordered tests and am trying to administer them right now and I can’t,” please call 800-486-8444 and select Option 1. LTI offers live support Monday-Friday 8am-7 pm Eastern Time (excluding weekends and US holidays).
For email inquiries, please use the addresses below for specific questions
- For individuals testing independently of an organization: email@example.com
- If you need assistance with AAPPL, ALIRA, or other K-12 testing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Higher Education, Commercial or Government client support: email@example.com
Other questions for ACTFL staff?
If you have other specific questions for ACTFL staff, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form on this page to contact us. Be sure to note which staff member or department you're trying to reach and our member support team will ensure it is routed to the correct recipient.