- About ACTFL
- Convention & Expo
- Assessment & PD
- Want to Publish with ACTFL?
- All Available Books
- All Available eBooks
- High-Leverage Teaching Practices
- Implementing Integrated Performance Assessment
- Raising Global Children
- The Keys to Assessing Language Performance
- The Keys to Planning for Learning
- The Keys to the Classroom
- Words and Actions
- ACTFL Publication Proposal Form
- ACTFL SmartBrief
Latest Video Abstracts
Current Issue: Volume 48, Issue 3
Watch Ellen Serafini discuss her article The Utility of Needs Analysis for Nondomain Expert Instructors in Designing Task-Based Spanish for the Professions Curricula in this video abstract.
Volume 48, Issue 2
Find a discussion of the article, Teaching Language Learners to Elaborate on Their Responses: A Structured, Genre-Based Approach in the following video abstract.
Scott Kissau and Mary Jo Adams discuss their article Middle School Foreign Language Instruction: A Missed Opportunity? in this video.
An introduction and discussion of the article American College Students Studying Abroad in China: Language, Identity, and Self-Presentation by Hang Du.
View abstracts from previous issues on the Video Abstract Library page.