- A language educator implementing effective practices in your instruction and assessment?
- A language educator who has led professional learning (presentations or workshops), engaging peers to build on their strengths to become even more effective in their teaching?
- A language educator ready to further develop your skills to plan and present workshops?
Apply to be an ACTFL Facilitator-in-Training (FIT)!
- Examine the four steps to become an ACTFL workshop presenter
- Review the criteria for selection and prepare your application.