- About ACTFL
- Convention & Expo
- Assessment & PD
- Want to Publish with ACTFL?
- All Available Books
- All Available eBooks
- High-Leverage Teaching Practices
- Implementing Integrated Performance Assessment
- Raising Global Children
- The Keys to Assessing Language Performance
- The Keys to Planning for Learning
- The Keys to the Classroom
- Words and Actions
- ACTFL Publication Proposal Form
- ACTFL SmartBrief
Classics in the 21st Century Classroom
ACTFL and American Classical League (ACL) are offering an online, self-study course as a professional development companion to the ACTFL Latin Interpretive Reading Assessment (ALIRA).
The course is divided into five parts and takes an in-depth look at Standards, Communication Modes, Proficiency and Performance, the Partnership for 21st Century Skills, and text-task alignment.
Use your ACTFL Online account to purchase the online course through the ACTFL Online Store.
- If you don't have an account, register at http://www.actfl.org/user/register.
- Creating an account is free and you don't need to be an ACTFL member.
- The online course is accessed on ACTFL's Learning Management System, Sakai LMS, and is located at https://actfl.longsight.com.
Upon completion and by notifying ACL, teachers may claim 15 hours of continuing education credit documented by ACTFL and ACL.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.