- About ACTFL
- Convention & Expo
- Assessment & PD
- Want to Publish with ACTFL?
- All Available Books
- All Available eBooks
- High-Leverage Teaching Practices
- Implementing Integrated Performance Assessment
- Raising Global Children
- The Keys to Assessing Language Performance
- The Keys to Planning for Learning
- The Keys to the Classroom
- Words and Actions
- ACTFL Publication Proposal Form
- ACTFL SmartBrief
Future Language Educators
The Future Language Educator Resources (FLERs) are designed to showcase some of the current benefits available for ACTFL members. FLERs are available for you to download and share with your methods students (or other students interested in pursuing a career in language education). These digital resources are updated regularly as ACTFL benefits are added and changed. While kits are no longer offered in a print and mailed format, we hope that you find the digital format useful.
In the Future Language Educator Resources, you’ll find information on a number of programs, products, and services, including:
- Professional Development
- Training & Assessment
- Membership Levels & Application
This digital resource shows only a portion of available benefits. For a full listing of member benefits, please visit our benefits section.
Please feel free to email us at email@example.com if you have any questions or need additional information to share with your students.