- About ACTFL
- Convention & Expo
- Assessment & PD
- Want to Publish with ACTFL?
- All Available Books
- All Available eBooks
- High-Leverage Teaching Practices
- Implementing Integrated Performance Assessment
- Raising Global Children
- The Keys to Assessing Language Performance
- The Keys to Planning for Learning
- The Keys to the Classroom
- Words and Actions
- ACTFL Publication Proposal Form
- ACTFL SmartBrief
Get Involved: Volunteer with ACTFL
Volunteers are at the heart of ACTFL‘s work. Because of the contributions of volunteers’ time, talent, and expertise, ACTFL is able to provide the essential information and tools, vibrant community, and exceptional experiences that we all value so highly.
Volunteering will allow you to:
- Give back to the world language community
- Share your voice by taking an active role in identifying future education trends and issues
- Make professional business and personal connections by working alongside other members in the world language community. This will help broaden your network and build lasting connections with other educators
- Enhance your leadership skills by expanding on skills and roles you may not get to take on in your current position
We are seeking to build an energetic, inclusive, and innovative corps of volunteer leaders. Together, we can accomplish incredible things and move the world language profession forward.
As opportunities become available, they will be added to the “Current Volunteer Opportunities” list on the Community. You can find the list of the opportunities under the “Volunteer” dropdown in the menu bar.
You can also opt into the Volunteer Pool which indicates you would like us to contact you with relevant opportunities. On the Community, go to your profile and select the “My Volunteer Profile” under the “Volunteer” dropdown in the main menu. This will allow you to indicate your skills and preferences, so we can let you know of opportunities that match your interests.