- About ACTFL
- Convention & Expo
- Assessment & PD
- Want to Publish with ACTFL?
- All Available Books
- All Available eBooks
- High-Leverage Teaching Practices
- Implementing Integrated Performance Assessment
- Raising Global Children
- The Keys to Assessing Language Performance
- The Keys to Planning for Learning
- The Keys to the Classroom
- Words and Actions
- ACTFL Publication Proposal Form
- ACTFL SmartBrief
ACTFL Student Stipend Award Program
ACTFL sponsors this Student Stipend Award program to provide financial assistance in the amount of $100 to postsecondary, full-time students in a college or university to help offset ACTFL Convention registration or any other expense related to attending the convention.
Interested students must apply to ACTFL by Friday, September 29, 2017. Applicants will be notified of the decision by Wednesday, October 11, 2017. Applicants must have met all the above requirements before applying. Late applications will not be considered. Scholarship checks must be picked up at the ACTFL Convention Orientation and Welcome session held Friday, November 17, 2017 at 7:00 a.m. by the student awarded the stipend. Checks will be made payable in U.S. dollars.