- About ACTFL
- Convention & Expo
- Assessment & PD
The 2017 ACTFL Annual Convention and World Languages Expo is the place to be in the language education marketplace. ACTFL attendees are highly respected educators who are looking for the latest products and services available for their students and their classrooms. They are prepared to make purchasing decisions based on what they see on the exhibit floor.
If you wish to build your customer base by having face-to-face contact with more than 6,000 language educators, the ACTFL Annual Convention and World Languages Expo is a can’t miss opportunity!
Space is selling very quickly for ACTFL 2017! View the interactive floor plan and exhibitor list. The green and yellow booths have already been sold, but the purple booths are still available. Once you find a location you would like, fill out the exhibit space contract and confirm your participation!
To request more information on exhibiting at the 2017 ACTFL World Languages Expo, contact Casey Bloyer by email or by calling (703) 894-2900 ext. 109.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
Standard 10' X 10' Booth Space – $1,800
- 8' high draped backdrop with 3' high side drapes.
- Four (4) complimentary full registrations for each 10' X 10' booth space purchased (limit 20 per company).
- Any additional items for your booth will need to be purchased by the exhibitor and is not included in the cost of the booth. These items include table(s), chair(s), electricity, Internet connectivity, and carpet. Purchases can be made through the Exhibitor Service Kit.
- Booth does not include furniture, and ACTFL requires that all booths be carpeted. You may purchase carpet through Freeman or provide your own carpet as long as it covers 90%+ of your booth space and is approved by ACTFL. If your booth is not carpeted or approved by ACTFL before 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, November 16, Freeman will carpet your booth and you will be charged.
Non-Profit Tabletop – $1,200
- Companies wishing to purchase a non-profit tabletop must be a 501(c)(3) organization and provide proof of this status to show management.
- All non-profit tabletop booths are located in one area of the exhibit hall and will be assigned by show management.
- All promotional materials must be displayed on the table and can be no more than 2' high.
WHAT ARE THE HOURS?
Wednesday, November 15: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Thursday, November 16: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.*
*All Exhibitors must have their booth set up by 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, November 16. Please arrange your travel appropriately.
Exhibit Hall Hours
Friday, November 17: 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Saturday, November 18: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Sunday, November 19: 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Sunday, November 19: noon – 6:00 p.m.
WHAT ELSE DO I RECEIVE?
Complimentary Convention Registrations
- Standard Booth – 4 registrations per 10' X 10' (limit 20 per company)
- Non-Profit Tabletop – 2 registrations
- Company listing in the Convention Program Guide and ACTFL Mobile App
- 7" x 44" identification sign with your company’s name and booth number
- 24-hour security in the exhibit hall
- NOTE: Carpet, table(s), chair(s), electricity, and Internet connectivity are NOT included in the cost of the standard booth price
WHO ARE THE ATTENDEES?
We are expecting over 6,000 of the most dedicated language educators to attend ACTFL 2017! Here are the attendee demographics from our 2016 Convention in Boston, Massachuettes.
Main Reason for Attending
|To test and purchase new products||64%|
|To view the latest technology||17%|
|To attend exhibitor workshops||12%|
WHAT RESOURCES ARE AVAILABLE?
Exhibit Space Contract (PDF)
Need additional information? Contact Casey Bloyer by email at email@example.com or by calling (703) 894-2900 ext. 109.
We’ll see you in Nashville!