Who should apply? Any current ACTFL member
- Contact Information: Federico Velasquez Pacheco; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scholarship Language(s): Spanish
- Number of Scholarships Offered: 2
- Location: Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
- Scholarship Description: The scholarship is offered for 2 weeks of 25 hours of one-on-one classes, lodging and food with a host family for 7 nights each week, and three meals a day. The scholarship does not cover tickets, transportation from the airport to xela or vice versa, transportation to towns, hotels, and laundry service.
- Dates of Course(s): June & July, 2023
- Application Deadline: May 19, 2023