- About ACTFL
- Convention & Expo
- Assessment & PD
- Want to Publish with ACTFL?
- All Available Books
- All Available eBooks
- High-Leverage Teaching Practices
- Implementing Integrated Performance Assessment
- Raising Global Children
- The Keys to Assessing Language Performance
- The Keys to Planning for Learning
- The Keys to the Classroom
- Words and Actions
- ACTFL Publication Proposal Form
- ACTFL SmartBrief
IMAC Spanish Language Programs Scholarship
IMAC – Spanish Language Programs are pleased to offer two (2) ACTFL members scholarships for two weeks of Spanish language study during Summer 2017.
We are not just another language school; we are The Most Accredited Spanish Language School in Mexico! With over forty years of experience, we are the only language school in Mexico to hold accreditation for all of the following:
- Accredited by Instituto Cervantes/The Ministry for Education of Spain since June 2009.
- The Secretary of Education of Mexico since 1977.
- Accredited DELE testing center since January 2009.
- Bildungsurlaub accredited in eight German federal states.
- CENNI. The only Spanish language school accredited by the government of Mexico.
Moreover, our organization has been granted status as a Socially Responsible Institution. To our knowledge, we are the only language school in Mexico to have received this coveted award. High academic standards are obviously high while our classes are filled with enjoyable and fun activities. We are surrounded by historic buildings and landmarks; the location of our school itself is an attraction.
The scholarship includes:
- tuition and learning material
The scholarship winner is responsible for all travel to and accommodations in Guadalajara, México and any personal expenses and optional activities.
To be eligible a candidate must be:
- current ACTFL member (membership must be paid through March 2017 to be eligible)
- an ACTFL member in good standing
- able to demonstrate a high level of interest and motivation for the course of study offered
- able to show institutional support; and
- willing to share the experience gained with colleagues and others.
Additional information about IMAC Spanish Language Programs: www.learnspanish.com.mx
Please note: you must be logged in and an ACTFL member to access the application form, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you cannot remember your login information.
1-2 letters of support should be submitted on your behalf. Please share the link below with a colleague or supervisor to complete by the application deadline.
The deadline to apply for this award is March 31, 2017. Applicants will be notified of a decision by the end of April 2017.
Questions? Contact email@example.com.
The programs described on this page are provided solely for the information of ACTFL members. These are not ACTFL programs, and they have not been subjected to any review or vetting by ACTFL. Their presence here does not constitute an endorsement by ACTFL. One can apply for multiple scholarships. Incomplete applications will not be considered.