- About ACTFL
- Convention & Expo
- Assessment & PD
- Want to Publish with ACTFL?
- All Available Books
- All Available eBooks
- High-Leverage Teaching Practices
- Implementing Integrated Performance Assessment
- Raising Global Children
- The Keys to Assessing Language Performance
- The Keys to Planning for Learning
- The Keys to the Classroom
- Words and Actions
- ACTFL Publication Proposal Form
- ACTFL SmartBrief
ACTFL/CAEP Program Writers
What can I learn about ACTFL/CAEP at the ACTFL Annual Convention?
A Workshop filled with information about…
- How to write the ACTFL/CAEP Program Report
- How to become a reviewer of ACTFL/CAEP Program Reports
ACTFL will offer a combined workshop for those who wish to learn how to write the ACTFL/CAEP Program Report and for those who wish to become Program Reviewers. So we know how many participants plan to attend, please log into the ACTFL website, fill out the free registration form for the morning (Program Report Writing below) or full-day (Program Report Reviewing) workshop.
Do you want to learn how to write the ACTFL/CAEP Program Report? The date and time of the free workshop will be announced. No lunch provided.
For more information, please contact Dr. Teresa Bell at firstname.lastname@example.org.