- About ACTFL
- Convention & Expo
- Assessment & PD
- Want to Publish with ACTFL?
- All Available Books
- All Available eBooks
- High-Leverage Teaching Practices
- Implementing Integrated Performance Assessment
- Raising Global Children
- The Keys to Assessing Language Performance
- The Keys to Planning for Learning
- The Keys to the Classroom
- Words and Actions
- ACTFL Publication Proposal Form
- ACTFL SmartBrief
Professional Development Workshops
The American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages (ACTFL) is the world’s most trusted resource for expert-led professional development workshops on language teaching and testing. Institutions of higher learning, public and private school districts and the U.S. Government turn to ACTFL when they need reliable, expert-led professional development for language educators at all levels of instruction for language teaching and testing. With more than 30 years of proficiency tester training and language assessment experience, ACTFL Professional Development workshops are your best choice.
ACTFL Workshops are led by nationally recognized experts who specialize in the specific content areas. Most ACTFL workshops are scheduled by individual institutions, organizations, and/or school districts/university systems. They are provided on-site at the date(s) and time(s) determined by the hosting institution. Select from the following workshops to learn more:
- On-site proficiency and assessment workshops (designed for institutions) can be arranged with a school, university, district, or consortium and customized to address specific needs and requirements.
- ACTFL-sponsored workshops (available to individuals) are scheduled throughout the summer in various geographic regions.
Contact ACTFL at email@example.com to discuss/select the workshop(s) you wish offered in your school or district.
Curriculum, Instruction, and Performance Assessment Workshops
Details about Pre-Convention Workshops can be found on the main Convention & Expo page.