- About ACTFL
- Convention & Expo
- Assessment & PD
COINED Scholarship Application Form
Complete the online application below.
Obtain one recommendation, from a colleague or administrator, either of whom are well acquainted with you and understand your desire for this study opportunity and your plans to share your experience with others. The completed recommendation form should accompany your application on or before March 31, 2015.
Selection criteria will include:
- Current ACTFL Member
- Evidence of need/desire for study
- Clarity and specificity of the statement of purpose
- Appropriateness of the level of proficiency in spoken and written Spanish for the project
- Likely impact on students and colleagues
- Strength of recommendation
Finalists may also be interviewed on the telephone to ascertain their level of oral proficiency.
It is expected that the winner will be selected by the end of April 2015. Other applicants will be informed shortly thereafter. Please do not call ACTFL Headquarters for the results of the competition.
ACTFL has the right to provide your name and contact information to the scholarship provider.