- About ACTFL
- Convention & Expo
- Assessment & PD
|View the 2013 ACTFL Exhibitor Prospectus!|
|Download: 2013 Exhibit Contract | Floor Plan & Exhibitor List | Information for Current Exhibitors | Exhibitor Service Kit|
The 2013 ACTFL Annual Convention and World Languages Expo is the place to be in the language education marketplace. ACTFL attendees are highly respected educators who are looking for the latest products and services available for their students and their classrooms. They are prepared to make purchasing decisions based on what they see on the exhibit floor.
If you wish to build your customer base by having face-to-face contact with more than 6,500 language educators, the ACTFL Annual Convention and World Languages Expo is a can’t miss opportunity!
Booths are already selling quickly! View our interactive floor plan and exhibitor list. The green and yellow booths have already been sold, but the purple booths are still available. Once you find a location you would like, fill out the exhibit space contract and confirm your participation!
To request more information on exhibiting at the ACTFL World Languages Expo, contact Alison Bayley: email or (703) 894-2900 ext. 109.
What You Need to Know:
How much does it cost?
Standard 10x10 Booth Space – $1,500
- 8-foot high draped backdrop with 3-foot high side drapes
- Booth does not include furniture, and ACTFL requires that all booths be carpeted.
Non-Profit Tabletop – $800
- One (1) 6 ft X 30 in draped table with two (2) side chairs
- Companies wishing to purchase a non-profit tabletop must provide proof of their non-profit status to show management. The non-profit tabletops are for distribution of informational materials only.
- All promotional materials must be displayed on the table and can be no more than 2 ft high. No floor signage or pop-up displays will be allowed.
What else do I receive?
Complimentary Convention Registrations
- Standard Booth – 4 Registrations per 10 ft X 10 in (limit 20 per company)
- Non-Profit Tabletop – 2 Registrations
- Company listing in the Convention Program Guide and ACTFL Mobile App
- Recognition on the ACTFL website including a link to your company’s website
- Identification sign with your company’s name and booth number
- 24-hour security in the Exhibit Hall
Who are the attendees?
More than 6,900 language educators attended our 2012 Convention in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania!
|To test & purchase new products||67.79%|
|To view the latest technology||13.85%|
|To attend exhibitor workshops||10.77%|
We'll see you in Orlando!