- About ACTFL
- Convention & Expo
- Assessment & PD
Download: 2014 Exhibit Contract | Floor Plan & Exhibitor List
Information for Current Exhibitors | Exhibitor Service Kit
The 2014 ACTFL Annual Convention and World Languages Expo is the place to be in the language education marketplace. ACTFL attendees are highly respected educators who are looking for the latest products and services available for their students and their classrooms. They are prepared to make purchasing decisions based on what they see on the exhibit floor.
If you wish to build your customer base by having face-to-face contact with more than 6,000 language educators, the ACTFL Annual Convention and World Languages Expo is a can’t miss opportunity!
Space is almost sold out for ACTFL 2014! View the interactive floor plan and exhibitor list. The green and yellow booths have already been sold, but the purple booths are still available. Once you find a location you would like, fill out the exhibit space contract and confirm your participation!
To request more information on exhibiting at the ACTFL World Languages Expo, contact Alison Bayley by email or by calling 703-894-2900 ext. 109.
What You Need to Know
How much does it cost?
Standard 10x10 Booth Space – $1,600
- 8-foot high draped backdrop with 3-foot high side drapes
- Booth does not include furniture, and ACTFL requires that all booths be carpeted.
Non-Profit Tabletop – $1,000.00
- One (1) 6’ X 30” draped table with two (2) side chairs
- Companies wishing to purchase a non-profit tabletop must be a 501(c)(3) organization and provide proof of this status to show management.
- All promotional materials must be displayed on the table and can be no more than 2 feet high. No floor signage or pop-up displays will be allowed.
Wednesday, November 19: 7:00 am – 5:00 pm
Thursday, November 20: 7:00 am – 5:00 pm
Exhibit Hall Hours
Friday, November 21: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday, November 22: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Sunday, November 23: 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
Sunday, November 23: 12:00 pm – 6:00 pm
What else do I receive?
Complimentary Convention Registrations
- Standard Booth – 4 Registrations per 10’ X 10” (limit 20 per company)
- Non-Profit Tabletop – 2 Registrations
- Company listing in the Convention Program Guide and ACTFL Mobile App
- Identification sign with your company’s name and booth number
- 24-hour security in the Exhibit Hall
Who are the attendees?
We are expecting over 6,000 of the most dedicated language educators to attend ACTFL 2014! Here are the attendee demographics from our 2013 Convention in Orlando, Florida.
Main Reason for Attending
|To test and purchase new products||68%|
|To view the latest technology||14%|
|To attend exhibitor workshops||11%|
We’ll see you in San Antonio!
Need Additional Information? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org