- About ACTFL
- Convention & Expo
- Assessment & PD
IMAC Spanish Language Programs Scholarship
IMAC – Spanish Language Programs are pleased to offer ACTFL members two scholarships for two weeks each of Spanish language study during the Summer 2015.
We are not just another language school; we are The Most Accredited Spanish Language School in Mexico! We count with over forty years of experience; we are the only language school in Mexico to hold accreditation for all of the following:
- Accredited by Instituto Cervantes/The Ministry for Education of Spain Since June 2009.
- The Secretary of Education of Mexico Since 1977.
- Accredited DELE testing center since January 2009.
- Bildungsurlaub accredited in eight German federal states.
- CENNI. Only Spanish language school accredited by the government of Mexico.
Moreover, our organization has been granted status as a Socially Responsible Institution. To our knowledge, we are the only language school in Mexico to have received this coveted award. High academic standards are obviously high while our classes are yet filled with enjoyable and fun activities. We are surrounded by historic buildings and landmarks; the location of our school itself is an attraction.
The scholarship includes:
- Learning material.
The scholarship winner is responsible for all travel to and accommodations in Guadalajara, México and any personal expenses and optional activities.
To be eligible a candidate must be:
- currently a teacher of Spanish at a highschool, college or university level, prefer an experienced teacher
- an ACTFL member in good standing
- able to demonstrate a high level of interest and motivation for the course of study offered
- able to show institutional support; and
- willing to share the experience gained with colleagues and others.
Additional details can be obtained by visiting www.learnspanish.com.mx.
The deadline for this award was March 31, 2015.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The programs described on this page are provided solely for the information of ACTFL members. These are not ACTFL programs, and they have not been subjected to any review or vetting by ACTFL. Their presence here does not constitute an endorsement by ACTFL. One can apply for multiple scholarships. Incomplete applications will not be considered.